Sunday, November 28, 2010

The good and the bad

 -sigh- I must say that this was probably one of the best Thanksgiving breaks I've had in a long time.  I got to spend it with my baby. The good and bad things about break:

  Good: I finally got to see my boo. :) Such a great week with him too (Though I feel as though it went by really fast >_<). I am truly a lucky women. I've never felt so connected and in love with someone as I do with him. God had truly blessed me with being with this man. I got to meet his family and friends, all of who I've come to really really like and connect with. I can now see where he gets his sense of humor, lol.

Bad: I didn't get to see my Family. It wasn't like I didn't want to. I was able to go home, but the result of that would of been being stuck down there til Saturday in which I would miss a few days of seeing my baby which, and even though this sounds wrong its how I feel, I couldn't allow that to happen. He was only here for a week. (Which he'll be here soon again n_n)

  Its only 2 more weeks left now for this semester. I can't believe it. Im a bit nervous but, I'm excited as well. I want this semester to be over. Thanksgiving break wasn't a good enough break. Well...it was, but I wish it was longer. Christmas break is right around the corner. And seeing him again is soon around the corner. I can't wait to be in his arms again. :)

  Til next time.

No comments: