Friday, September 7, 2012

With time we all heal.


    A bit of an update from my last post. Things have gotten a bit better. I got out of the house and have been staying here a variety of friends here and there. Some old while some new. I realize I still hate this place, but I'm still adjusting..

   As for job prospects I'm still looking, but I'm not giving up. I just might have a gig at Victoria Secrets. I had my 2nd interview this past Tuesday and I think that it went pretty well. I'm currently playing the waiting game to see if I get the job or not and I hope I do. I can't keep living off of credit for ever.

  I did finally, with the help of Chris, start my goals list. Work out everyday, draw for an hour and a half a day, etc. Its starting off good, slow, but good which is a good thing.

  While I am getting things together, I still feel off... I still depressed. I'm trying to shake this off and get myself together, but I can't help it. I want to start working. I hate being unemployed. All I can do is wait. Wait and pray for a job.

  Until then? Continue my workout plan, eating right, drawing, and mastering this language slowly but surely. With time my wounds will heal.

No comments: