Thursday, September 27, 2012

Taking back my life back!

Hey hey,

   So..been a few days since my last post and thought it was time to come back and update ya on whats been going on since that post. On the job prospect, I didn't get the Victoria Secrets gig, but eh, I'm not bummed about. Just move on and continuing my job search. And as for school, I'm taking a year off before going into the Animation program. But moving on!

   Since then I've been slowly taking back my life. I had it with being depressed and just plain old sad. Since they I made a list of goals for me to work on that I said I would work on:


  •  Begin working out daily. 
  •  Eat right.
  •  Work on my Photoshop skills.
 The list may be small, but its better than nothing. Its been two weeks since starting and I've been feeling great. I still have my moments, but I'm getting through it with a positive attitude. My art is slowly progress. I've been doing intense research and have been practicing everyday for an hour at the least. This is how my days usually play out. 

   A Day in the Life of Teya.
  • Wake up around 7:30am - 8am. 
  • Eat breakfast. (Usually with some fruit and tea, maybe a cup of coffee here or there.)
  • Do my Revabs work out for the day.
  • Shower and dress.
  • Spend 2 hours applying for jobs.
  • LUNCH. (Again something along with fruit.)
  • Research and draw. 
 I must say its slowly improving with each coming day. It keeps me productive and I feel great while doing. I know times are tough and I know everyone is trying their best to make it through each day. Determination and motivation. Key to getting anywhere you want in life. 

 Just a mini update of whats going on so far. Now back to this picture. 

 - T

No comments: