Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Study Break

      One more week til I done! Oh man.. Stressed out again. I usually say that every semester, but this one takes the cake! But its so worth it. All interesting classes... and hard as shit. I think in this semester I wrote more papers than I have in my whole college career. XD Lets just hope I learned something in built up my skills.

  Can't wait til Christmas break. Mostly because I can sleep in all I want! Ugh, the semester was a real tough one, but a good one. I think I finally kicked that lazy characteristic to the curb....at least right now for that matter...at least until December 16th, lol.

 Currently at the Dude on North campus. I've always loved this place. Quiet and I can always seem to get my work done. Scratch that, I ALWAYS get my work done when I'm here. Funny how I only come here durning mid-terms and finals. I'm still a lazy student. I just want these next couple of days to past by so I can be lazy. One more term to go WOOT!!!

          For once though I did go home (In which I wasn't forced to). This past weekend. It was nice, really nice and exactly what I needed. I stayed in Friday night with mom and my twin and went out Saturday night with a few friends in celebration of my friend, Kyle, finally turning 21. I got to see some good friends I haven't seen in a while, even my boo Ashlei was there.  It was alot of fun. We all went to club Lunas. My first time there. Nice place, great music, cheap yet pretty strong and tasty drinks. Stayed there for about 3 hours max, drinking, dancing and meeting new people. We didn't get home til around 2:30am, talked to Chris til 3am and finally went to sleep....for only 3 hours. I had to get up that morning to go grocery shopping with my mom for my apartment. Turns out not only did I wake up sleepy as hell still, but with a hangover too. I had given up drinking earlier this year due to the way and how much I was drinking and how it was affecting me and my relationship with Chris. I only had 3 sex on the beaches and a long island, thank you again Martell for that one! I forgotten that alcohol tolerance was low, super low. It was weird though. I was hungover not because I was drunk the night before, but because of being tipsy. Went home after shopping and literally slept all day. It was nice.

   It was good to take a mini-break. Now back on my grind.

Ta-ta

No comments: