Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Break

 Well my last grade came in today. I got all Bs! All my hard work and giving up my social life for this semester has paid off. I'm soo proud of myself. This only means.... one more semester and I'll be a graduate! YAY!!! I'm home free, sorta. I'm so proud of myself. Now I can actually relax and enjoy my break. I'm so happy.


    Currently I'm back home in Detroit, visiting family for a few days. Up until Sunday. Ever since I began college and living on my own, I realize that I never ever want to come back and live here. I mean don't get me wrong, I love my mother. With everything I am, its just their constant smoking and frequent drinking. Not abusive drinking to where she gets violent. Its just that I can't stand smoking and when I mean I can't stand it, I can't STAND it. I hate it. Its just a nasty, gross habit for one. You ruin your heath in the process, and the worst of all? The smell of smoke sticks everywhere. Every time I leave here all my clothes smell like smoke! >___< This is why I said only a few days.. if I can last that long.
 
  I only have two weeks off anyway, which is sooo weird. Usually we have 3 almost  a month off. But still what's the point of complaining?  I still have some days off, to actually be lazy and cuddle with my hubby and catch up on our shows, when I get back home.

 I guess thats enough for now.  Will write soon once again. Happy Holidays! ^__^

No comments: