Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!/ 6 months update


 To all, Merry Christmas!


   I can't believe its been 6 months since moving out here to L.A. Since my last post, I've been working hard at my new job, paying off bills and getting things in order for things to come this new year.

  Oh that's right, I got a new Job back in Mid-October. More like the best Birthday Gift ever! After 4 months of looking and feeling like things are looking grim, I got a job doing something I want to do. I work as an Receptionist for a Transitional Housing Facility through The Salvation Army. I love my job and its pays well right now. I'm able to get things into action now and work on a few payments.  Speaking of payments, I also began payments on my school loans. XD Ahh to be an adult! lol. But hey, its life and since I have the money to pay, I might as well make the payments now.

 I've been doing alot of thinking too based on what I want to do with my life since graduating from College earlier this year. I decided that I want to continue with Japanese. Its a passion that I always loved doing since I started learning it back as an Undergrad. Now that I'm done with Undergrad, I really want to pursue it. It's also something that I always wanted to over come as well. After the new year begins, I will begin studying again and then work my way from there. It's a slow process, but I want to make a go at it again.

 Also since getting the job, Chris and I moved from Long Beach and now reside on L.A with this friend, EJ. Sometimes I can't stand him and the way he is, but its something I gotta deal with now, ya know? Plus, its a easier commute too. 

 What else is going on in my life? Hmm.. nothing else right now. I stopped working on drawing since working and I'm getting back into working out now as well since starting my new job too. Just going to work, saving money and slowing making my way to getting some where in my life when it comes to what I want to do. I'm excited for the new year, that's for sure. Need to start making plans and getting things in action. :)

No comments: