Thursday, April 12, 2012

This is it! (Almost)


     Today marks the day of the 3rd to last of my classes for this semester. And it isn't just any semester. Its my last semester as an undergrad. For the past few weeks I've been freaking about the fact that this was it. That things were changing and a new chapter in my life was opening up. I was scared, so scared all this weeks. I didn't want things to change, even though I've been talking about it non-stop. But today when I woke up, I woke up and peace and calmness. First the first time I was actually excited for Graduation to come, which is 15 days away!

     After Graduation I will stay a month or so at my mom's relaxing and lazing about then around the end of May, early June I will be moving to California to begin a 18-month program at the L.A Film school for Computer Animation. I'll finally be (and for the first time I might add) living with my Fiancee. Speaking of which, our 18-month anniversary was yesterday too. :)

 Life certainty is beginning to move now. I can't be scared now, well not completely that is, but I have to keep moving forward. I have to keep pushing myself. One form of this is through my body and the way I eat. I've decided, though I'm not fat but I am out of shape, that it was time to change my eating habits and being working out on the regular. I gotta keep a nice figure.

  Though this is brief its something, but than nothing. Plus I haven't been writing as much. This has been a pretty busy semester and it will be even more busier in the next two weeks. Til next time. :)

No comments: