Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What's on your mind?


Well.. it certainly has been a long while since I last wrote on here. Just how long has it been? 2? 3 Years maybe? So much has happened within those 2 or 3 years and even trying to condense it would STILL take about an hour to tell. But who cares about all that? The past is the past, I've learned what I needed from it and now I've moved.

College girl now. You think that would be great ne? Well, your right it is great in some aspects but then it also has it faults. Like for say sitting here in this boring as call right now wanting to be home with Brandon sleep right now. ^___^ Brandon, my mobile heater I call him, lol. But then he's more than that. He's the one I'm going to marry, well actually engaged. ..wow, I'm engaged, again. Thats wonderful isn't? Or at least I think it is.

Anywho, back to Brandon. So much comes to my mind when I think of him. -huge smile on my lips- Who'd of thought that by doing something soo wrong thought by many others could make me feel soo happy? (Way to be sarcastic!) Then again I was pretty nice person back then. Now? I still think so, though sometimes I cover up that dark side of me. I'm known for being pretty good at.

Well this seems to be a pretty good time to stop. Just wanted to get the feel again of writing down something for may random people to read. (Awesome ne?) One of these days I'll start writing these blogies in Japanese. (べんきょしましょ!!)Til next time. (More like in a few hours)

じゃ

No comments: